[tn-moths] Re: 5 other highlights

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 16:18:29 +0000 (UTC)

My sleep pattern is all wacky too (but getting better) from our trip out west.
AZ does not recognize Daylight Saving Time, so we were 3 hours behind for 2
weeks. I wish I could get up during the middle of the night, photograph and
then go back to sleep. But I'd never be able to fall asleep again, especially
if I did what Diana does, identifying the moths as she photographs them! Of
course, I'm not as high-tech as she is with the IPad! :)

It has been interesting to hear other people's routines. When we have our next
Moth-er's Night Out, we'll definitely do it in May or September so we won't
have to wait so late for it to get dark. I've been enjoying these 8:30 p.m.
times to turn on the light.

I'm heading to Roan Mtn. for the naturalist rally soon. Larry and I will set up
lights, I'm anxious to see what comes to the sheets. That may help Carter Co.'s
numbers.

Kris Light