[tn-moths] Re: 5 other highlights

  • From: Diana Stock-Prescott <diana.stockprescott@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:43:37 -0400

I turn the lights on at dusk and the dogs and I check often. Sometimes we just sit out there in our lawn-chairs and I play on my IPad or if I'm watching TV I check during commercials. Then when I get a few I upload the pictures and work on some ID-ing while the battery charges for the camera. It's addictive fun and I am retired so my sleep pattern is all wacky. Catch you later. Diana

Knox County
On Sep 10, 2010, at 11:11 AM, kjchilds wrote:

I usually turn the lights on before it starts to get dark and then check it just before bedtime which for me is about 9:00 to 9:30. Then, when I get up to use the toilet between 2:00 and 4:00, I take another look and then take a last look when I get up between 5:00 and 6:00.

I don't do this all that often as you can tell by my FOY dates. It's pretty surprising the different mixes I find by checking those 3 times.