[tn-moths] Re: 5 other highlights

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

I usually turn the lights on before it starts to get dark and then check it
just
before bedtime which for me is about 9:00 to 9:30. Then, when I get up to use
the toilet between 2:00 and 4:00, I take another look and then take a last look
when I get up between 5:00 and 6:00.

I don't do this all that often as you can tell by my FOY dates. It's pretty
surprising the different mixes I find by checking those 3 times.