[tn-dragonflies] Re: Tennessee counties needing dragonfly records

  • From: Harold Howell <howellh2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:41:31 -0400

Ken,

I could not find a way to delete one either.  You can go in and edit the
submission if it has not been approved, and they say you can delete the
submission, but I can find no way to do that.  I simply went in and deleted
all the information it would let me delete and wrote ³This entry should be
deleted² in the specimen ID remarks box.  The submission is still there, but
it is empty.

Harold Howell
Rutledge, TN
Grainger County