[tn-dragonflies] Re: Tennessee counties needing dragonfly records

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:47:03 EDT

Ken,

I have never found a delete feature there. I agree that site can be
frustrating. I heard they were trying to update the site, but  to date I can't
see
that anything has changed. The guy in charge, John  Abbott is okay to deal
with, however. If he is in country he will reply to your  email promptly. He
is listed somewhere on the site.
Good luck. Maybe a post to SE Odonata will reach more with influence
within DSA (Dragonfly Society of the Americas), and prompt some action  to
update
the site. It is the only game in town for odonate records so its  important
that it work properly. I've just worked with the system as-is, and  have
been waiting patiently for improvements...

Richard C
Nashville

In a message dated 6/8/2010 2:01:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Does anyone know how to delete a submitted record on Ode Central? It's
still pending but I can't find a delete option anywhere.

Odonata  Central appears to be one of the least user friendly sites I've
dealt with in  many years.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester  County