[tn-dragonflies] Re: Rockvale Middle School "Wetland" - Rutherford County

  • From: richard connors <didymops07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 20:07:57 -0500

Kristy,

Not that I have much experience with this one, but it does appear to be
Little Blue Dragonlet. The cerci should be white, and can't tell that for
sure in your photo. Abdomen seems too narrow and wing markings not there
for Blue Corporal, the closest other possibility can think of, so you
should be correct. Do you have it from any other angles?
That's a good find for middle TN.

Richard Connors
Nashsville