[tn-dragonflies] Re: Laurel Run Unknown Clubtail

  • From: Rick Phillips <sunfish0501@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:54:26 -0400

Thanks, Richard. That's another lifer for me. I thought the field marks
looked good, but I wasn't sure how far they would wander from a stream.
Laurel Run is drying up. We will still have river and steam habitat, but
the formerly wet ditches are really dry now. Hope we get some more rain
soon! Got a shot of either a Splendid or Cobra Clubtail yesterday with
eggs. I'll share that when I get back this evening.

Rick

--
Rick Phillips
Kingsport, Tennessee