[tn-dragonflies] Re: Help needed with Damsel ID

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

Richard, I think that's the one. I was so busy looking in the books for a
female that was green that I passed right by this one. The pic in Giff's book
shows a blue female but I should know by now that damsels are a lot more
variable than dragons. I bet I'd actually do better IDing them if the pictures
were in B&W.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County