[TN-Butterflies] Re: is this photo of sufficient quality to document a giant swallowtail in jackson county

  • From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 15:55:06 -0700 (PDT)

I do agree with accepting sight records submitted by certain persons and for
certain species (some should always have photo documentation). But.....which
persons and which species? Who would determine that, since I don't assume there
is a Tennessee Butterfly Records Committee like there is for birds?
Who would want to be the one to tell an individual that we won't be accepting
his or her sight records?
 David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!