[TN-Butterflies] Re: is this photo of sufficient quality to document a giant swallowtail in jackson county

I think you should apply the same judgement to this photo as you would to
any others. If someone else sent it in, would you accept it? It should not
matter who sent it in; what matters is if the proof is there or is not
there.

Rita Venable, Franklin, TN
Williamson County