From: Steve Stedman <birdsongteam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, August 14, 2010 1:47:47 PM
Subject: [TN-Butterflies] is this photo of sufficient quality to document a
giant swallowtail in jackson county

The attached photo was all I could get before this  big fellow took off and
disappeared.

I am thinking it is just too poor a photo to  document this swallowtail in
Jackson County, but am wondering what others  think should be done with it.

Any candid thoughts welcome, shared or sent only to  me.

Thanks, Steve Stedman
Cookeville (Putnam County)

Note: I did obtain five better quality photos that  documented Fiery Skipper,
Little Glassywing, Dun Skipper, Little Yellow, and  Gray Hairstreak in Jackson
County; presumably these constitute FOY records as  well. sjs

Download Photoshop(R) Album  Starter Edition free to create your own photo
slideshows!

http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition