[thunder] Re: getting thunder to say the number of emails you have

  • From: "ROSEMARIE CHAVARRIA" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:34:45 -0700

Hi, Roger,
I don't know why but the numeric keypad 8 isn't telling me the number of emails
I have. I have the status bar checked in outlook express so I don't know what I
could be doing wrong. It worked half an hour ago but now I'm not getting the
number of emails I have. I had to shut down the computer because all of a
sudden it crashed. Maybe that's why I'm not getting the info I need.

Rosemarie