[thunder] Re: Thunder enhancements was: Re: Re: Thunder and Uac.

  • From: "Serge Tumanyan" <SLTumanyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:39:21 +0400

Hello, Alasdair.

I also would like to see the wrapper for the following functions if possible of
course:
GetWindow,
CreateWindowEx,
CloseWindow,
DestroyWindow,
EnumChildWindows,
GetParent or GetAnsistor,
IsWindowVisible,
ShowWindow,
and several functions for creating menus, like CreateMenu,
AppendMenu,
CreatePopupMenu,
DeleteMenu,
DestroyMenu,
GetMenu,
GetMenuItemCount,
InsertMenuItem or InsertMenu,
IsMenu,
SetMenu,
TrackPopupMenuEx,

Even if you will realise only a small part of these function wrappers - this
will be excellent.

Really great job!

Thank you.

With best regards,