[THIN] Re: slightly OT: ActiveDirectory resilience

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:25:58 -0000

Um, the GC being unavailable, will affect login - I'm not saying
*prevent* login, but it will affect it, for sure.

Same with the PDCe depending on what happens at login, and the type of
client machine.

Most of the FSMO roles are quite irrelevant to login, though.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.