[THIN] Re: setpaths.cmd

  • From: SPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:05:58 -0400

Ron,

Thank You for your help.  I was able to use your information to figure out
that my redirected startup folder was missing on one of the servers.

Steve

                    "Ron Oglesby"

                    <roglesby@rapid       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    app.com>              cc:

                    Sent by:              Subject:     [THIN] Re: setpaths.cmd

                    thin-bounce@fre

                    elists.org

                    06/10/2003

                    10:55 AM

                    Please respond

                    to thin

They SHOULD... But some people (my customers) have modified these in an
attempt to redirect folders to Drive letters instead of using a GPO or a
UNC etc.

I have had to figure this out once, which took a bit, which of course
makes you remember it fondly.=20

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20