[THIN] Re: session kill

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:01:19 -0400

That actually will work quite well...  The app I am working with only
publishes of certain servers...  other apps are on separate servers.  If I
only include The servers for that particular app in the serverlist then
apps sessions on the other servers will not be affected if I am seeing this
correctly.

GIF image