[THIN] Re: o/t Email Archiving any recommendations

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:25:43 -0400

CommVault also makes an archiving solution.  It leaves stubs in their
e-mail and when the e-mail is opened, it retrieves the contents from
your offline storage and copies it back into the mailbox (and thus into
the Exchange store).  It will  not be archived again until it meets your
policy settings for archiving.  It's purely backend integrated, so
Citrix will have no effect on it.