[THIN] Re: o/t Email Archiving any recommendations

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 09:10:41 -0400

If you want to get really fancy - allowing the user to search etc.
There are documnet imaging systems that hook in.

We use Hyland OnBase - but it is far more than email archiving (and we
don't use the email archiving piece)

On 6/9/06, M <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been asked to look at email Archiving solutions that are compatible
with
Exchange / Lotus Notes and Citrix.

Is anyone using Archiving solutions with Citrix based email clients ?
I had some good feedback about a Legato Product called email Xtender but
havent found any Citrix information about it.

Any feedback ?