[THIN] Re: cpu/motherboard temp

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:45:39 -0700

There is a standard for monitoring these parameters. I know the RLX hardware
blades we use have it built in and you can monitor and send alerts from the
Web. HP and IBM and DELL should have the same features, it all depends on
the motherboard and whether or not it has the monitoring chip on board....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262