[THIN] Re: XPe or MPS4 ???

  • From: Melvin.Columna@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:01:49 -0500

A policy of the company is to upgrade from Win2K to Win2K3. The option of
XPe or PS4 is the subject of debate.  Specially dollars if we move to PS4 or
remain in XPe.  One thing we were also debating is the contractor cost of
having to rebuild the box from Win2K+XPe to Win2K3+XPe then again to
Win2K3+PS4

.
.
.
Melvin Columna
Kraft Foods/GDC - Application Management
eMail: Melvin<.>Columna<@>Kraft.com  {remove the < and > characters}