[THIN] Re: Windows 2000 SP3 issues?

  • From: "Eddy, Tim S." <eddyts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:55:33 -0400

I have one server with MS Security Roll-up Package 1 and Feature Release 2
installed with the CMC published from it. I also just recently installed SP3
on my workstation where I have a local copy of the CMC installed. Whenever I
run the CMC, from either the server or my workstation, and I try to add
users to configure a billing report or assign users to a policy I get the
following error: "Could not enumerate domains. Error Code: c0180005."

I have 12 other servers with MS SP2 and FR2 installed and it works fine on
them.