[THIN] OT: Exchange errors

I am still trying to move the last user from an exchange 5.5 server to the
new server.  when trying to move her i get "microsoft exchange server
computer is not available. etc etc."  then i check the IS service and it is
stopped.  i have run isinteg and gotten errors.  tried running eseutil on
the priv is and it errored out.  The MS article said to run the latest SP on
the exchange server so I did that. It errors out on line 30 of cmcc.ins.  I
am stuck. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks,

_________________________________

Michael Boggan