[THIN] Re: Which free "zip" program do you use?

  • From: "Trevor Fuson" <fuson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:45:40 -0700

I have yet to find a free, easy to use program that obeys group policy.
Currently we use IZArc configured to use just the shell folder
extensions, we don't give the users access to the program itself.  You
can create and extract zip files by using right clicks.

The performance of Windows built in zip tool is terrible and clumsy to
use.

Trevor.