[THIN] Re: OT RE: Re: The Presidents Website Is Missing :-)

  • From: richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:38:59 +0200

> I know I would not feel safe saying such hateful things.

I agree with you on most points, but Ill reply on this.

Since when, Do Americans, think they can Scare people into Compliance?
If you, the NSA, or the Black Ops, really cannot see a "Guardian"
joke, when it hits you, its just pathetic to throw threats around. The
joke is lame, the veiled threats are lamer.

It really does not work. America's lovers like myself, get pretty much
turned off about THAT. If politics is off list, comply yourself first.

Richard