[THIN] Re: Web Interface 4.0 and pass through

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:02:45 -0700

We tried this before (default.ica, or any .ica for that matter) and that did
not work.  Adding the two entries to appsrv.ini worked and has been working
ever since.

There is more information plus a ton of different troubleshooting steps
here: http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX368624&searchID=16454721

Joe