[THIN] Re: VMWare 4.5 is out now !

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:14:16 +0100

Workstation is only really designed for testing stuff I guess - it has no s=
ystem startup options, doesnt continue running when the host logs off, etc.=
. gsx adds more resiliency and options, I guess!

Andrew
--o--

>>> dschoppmann@xxxxxx 08/04/04 23:25:16 >>>
Everywhere I talk with other admins about VMWare Workstation, they're sayin=
g that they use is just for testing and demos. Why ? It runs perfect in
production. Am I the only one who made this experience ?

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147