[THIN] Re: User Account inf

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:37:26 +0100

User Account infYes there is. But for people to answer you well.

Please specify

WindowsNT/200/2003 domain
Do you want to type/select each user by hand or parse a csv file for example
and have the results put back to a CSV ?

Also check for answers your self first on WWW.JSINC.COM it has many, many
scripts that do this depending on what you are trying to do. Of course people
here can help you once your more specific.