[THIN] Re: User Account inf

  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:46:26 +0100

MessageHave you run the command csvde -f filename.csv

you can then sort in excel

There are a few alternatives in VBS.. look in google groups and search for

export group membership

I have personally used a tool called EXPORTER . Freeware from
www.systemtools.com

However I not sure 100% if it needed NT4 domain controller..