[THIN] Re: Upgraded WI to 4.5, works for most clients but not all

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:44:07 +1200

probably. I doubt they did that when reinstalling the client.
crazy silly workaround - point them to the other site - CAC - and have them
launch from there then all works fine from either site, until they reboot.
Can you think of any reason why I couldn't/shouldn't change the auth method
for the default site from "pass-through" to "passthrough with smart card?