[THIN] Re: Tray Selection

  • From: "Eddy, Tim S." <eddyts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:52:00 -0400

We had similar issues with our warehouses. They come in through NFuse
and print to HP4200's. They needed to print on legal size paper and
wanted the printer to default to tray 2. But that would be a waste of
legal size paper. So, we created two printers and pointed them to the IP
for the printer. One print queue pointed to tray 1 and the other queue
pointed to tray 2. They just have to pick the printer they want to print
to. We used the latest HP PCL5e driver for the printers.

  _____