[THIN] Re: Tray Selection

  • From: "Jason Patten" <JasonP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:36:49 -0400

I use the PCL 5e driver.

Thank you,
M3 Tech support
Technical Support: http://www.innquire.com/TechnicalSupport/HD

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jeremy Saunders
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 10:32 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Tray Selection

Are you using the PCL5 or PCL6 driver? I've had reliability issues with
PCL6 drivers, and I'm interested to see if this is Jason's issue.

             "Eddy, Tim S."
             <eddyts@wernerco.
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Tray Selection
             15/04/2005 10:06
             PM

             Please respond to
                   thin

I used the Printing Preferences to setup the printers for different paper
sizes. On the first printer (GVLENG02) I didn't do anything, on the second
printer (GVLENG02L - L for legal) I went into Printing Preferences --> Paper.