[THIN] Re: Top 5 Citrix/RDP utilities

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:19:04 -0500

1. The ability to update clients (with a .msi file) who would otherwise not be updated by the client update database (which is just about everyone these days)
2. The ability to publish a desktop by right clicking on a server in the CMC.

Walter, Chris wrote:

   1. Having the Client update utility to be able to run with a
      service account so that you can update clients who do not have
      access to install on their workstations.
   2. Adding a User group or server to all published applications in
      all subfolders.
   3. Having a farm property that allows you to have a list of
      scheduled tasks that you want to run on all of your servers.
   4. Probably pushing it here but I would love to see the ability to
      push out DSN entries using IMS without having to script it.
   5. Allowing the Web Interface to connect to more than one
      non-trusted domain at the same time.

That's my wish list for now.

Chris