[THIN] Re: Top 5 Citrix/RDP utilities

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:14:32 -0500

yea but it is safe to say that WI has grown exponentially since v1. I remember those days when you could cut and paste the directory to move it. I also remember having to write my own code to autodownload the active x control. but to say that it wouldn't be difficult now is misleading. They have taken WI to new levels and it has become enormous. Personally, I do like the customization that I can do with the newest version. It is really easy.

Russell Robertson wrote:

I vouch for being able to change the look and feel of the web interface.
This was available in the first versions of NFuse so it shouldn't be difficult to do now.
Russell
*Russell Robertson
Skibo Technologies
The Software Centre