[THIN] Re: Top 5 Citrix/RDP utilities

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 09:32:41 -0700

Sort of, it's more of a PNAgent thing... It would nice to be able to control
what Published application are presented to the End User based on what
device they are currently on.  Perhaps they are in the lab, so they see the
applications (start menu/desktop) that pertain to the lab and all of its
equipment.  What if that user moves to a PACS machine?  Some of these HIS
(Health information systems) are licensed per station, so when a user logs
in from an EpicCare station, they will see the EpicCare ICONs.  When they
log into a Pod, they do not.

Joe