[THIN] Re: Title Bar Color

  • From: Greg Watts <cgwatts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:24:45 -0500

I want to set this on the Citrix Server. We run this from Sun Ray thin
clients so the Full Desktop published application (not running full
screen) is handle by Solaris. I wanted to change the color of the
active windows inside of this.  HKCU settings needed to be changed.
This is working great and thanks for the tip!