[THIN] Re: TS license problem

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:12:21 -0400

As Bruce suggests this information is kept on the Citrix servers:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\MSLicensing

But if licenses are kept on the Citrix server, how do the other servers know
that a license was already issued?
Example:

1) Diskless client connects to server1, a license is issued and placed on
server1.
2) Diskless client connects to server2, where is the license?  back on
server1.  Does another license get issued?

Hector Minero
Systems Administrator
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540) 653-8859