[THIN] Good reference info on Citrix printing

  • From: jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:51:53 -0400

Does anyone know of any good Citrix printing support information.  I have an
issue where Citrix print jobs (that use Novell NetWare 5.x queus) are
sporadically being redirected to other users network printers (i.e. a user
prints something and puts it to print to a queue at one location but it ends up
printing in the queue at another location instead).  I have seen this before
when users have the same clientname, but this doesn't seem to be the issue.
Anyone ever seen this before?

Regards

Jason Weems
Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Systems Engineering Group
Citigroup Real Estate Lending and Technology Group
314-275-1142
jason.weems@xxxxxxxxxxxx