[THIN] Re: Support for Scanner

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:45:00 -0400

One thing is the minimum level of Presentation Server you need is
Advanced. Standard will not work. If you don't have the higher levels,
you might try this product:
http://www.remote-scan.com/terminal-services-scanner-purchase.php

I've never used it so can't say how well it works, but I know it's
worked for some environments.