[THIN] Re: Server Based Computing's MVP of 2005

  • From: Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:00:57 +0100

Guys,

You're right. Both of you. Thanks for your feedback.
Let me take this opportunity to apologize to all the people that weren't in
the list. Just a few of the top of my head; Rick Mack, Ron Oglesby, Benny
Tritsch
This year I want to do it different with the SBC community determining who
will be in the election. Setting up the election this way will hopefully
circumvent these situations.
For example, it's rather weird to host an election and be amongst the
candidates yourself...;-)

Having said that, today (the 31st) is the final day for voting. So if you
haven't voted yet, be sure to do so!
Visit www.thincomputing.net ,top right corner.

Regards,

*Michel Roth*