[THIN] Re: Screen save password

  • From: "Mike MacDonald" <mike5287@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:22:14 -0400

Just curious, but what make/model of thin-clients are you using? Some, such
as the Wyse OS/Blazer devices will all you to lock the thin-client session
using the domain username/password despite the client not being part of the
domain.

-Mike

On 10/26/06, Matthew Shrewsbury <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because the clients are thin clients and don't directly authenticate on the domain.

*Matthew Shrewsbury, *MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+

Network Manager