[THIN] Re: Screen save password

You could just reset their password and connect to their session. That
way when they call helpdesk the next day somebody can tell them to make
sure they are logging off.

It sounds to me like you're being too kind to your end users. If you
have an app or two that requires a graceful shutdown, then I'd start
talking to the staff's supervisors about the problem. If they don't
require a graceful shutdown, tell them to log off when they're done and
configure your idle and disconnect timeouts. It shouldn't be your
responsibility to save their work for them (at least that's what BOFH
tells me). :-)

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa