[THIN] Re: Screen save password

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:16:47 -0500

You're totally correct; I am way to soft on my users but management like
it that way. I was hoping someone might have a screen saver they
developed for the TS/Citrix environment. I did notice that if I look at
the user in the CMC that sometimes there is a *.scr running and I
suspect that I could end that process. However if I shadow first I get
the locked screen and the *.scr goes away. I suspect that all the screen
saver does is it calls the locked screen API when the users moves the
mouse or keyboard and unloads itself.

Network Manager