[THIN] Re: Resource Hacker

  • From: "Michael Mills" <mmills@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:50:45 -0500

The problem is with the Windows 2000 File Protection.

I bet if you look in the event viewer you will see that it copied over
it.

I know there are some good articles on the net about this just go to
google and search for Windows 2000 File Protection..

If you still have problems let me know.

Thank You

Michael Mills
mmills@xxxxxxxx