From: Fred Pabia [mailto:FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 23 August 2002 3:05 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Resource Hacker

Thanks everyone for your help. I copied browselc to a temp directory and
modified it using Resource Hacker. I then copied it to the dllcache
directory first (no problem) and then to \winnt\system32 but got the
following error message:

'cannot create or replace browselc. The specified file is being used by
windows'

I downloaded INUSE and used it to change the DLL in \winnt\system32. It
allowed the change and said that the changes will take effect after a
reboot. I rebooted the server but when I went back in to IE after the
reboot, my modifications were not there.

What next, please.