[THIN] Rapport & Cisco

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:36:17 -0700

Hi all,
I'm having problems creating Cisco router access lists so that my Rapport 4
sw will talk to other subnets. A few of my libraries are locked down pretty tight because they offer WIFI access. I've opened up the ports listed in Help, but..... I've also created IP Ranges to no avail.
TIA! -George
George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus

Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com