[THIN] Re: RDP Clients

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:50:12 -0800

Rick,
The app is Macola SQL, and unfortunately that not the only area where
the VAR didn't do any favours.
I read through the links sent by folks here and I found where to make
the changes, but what it didn't
Tell me, was that I needed to re-boot the servers after applying the
changes, so when I did my Monday
Re-boot, the changes took, and the users can no longer shut down the
servers.
Thanks to every one who responded.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney