[THIN] Re: Profile

  • From: Bill Beckett <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:29:39 -0400

Yes, that's more along the lines of what I thought. The newer profile would
be used. So what SHOULD be happening is that the profile on the file server
would be newer after being copied. Therefore, it should be pulled in
regardless of the existence of a cached profile. Or so I thought.
In theory anyway.