[THIN] Re: Profile

  • From: Bill Beckett <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:26:54 -0400

Consider this scenario...
 2 Terminal Server boxes. TS1 and TS2. User has a desktop connection. Win2k
boxes, cached profiles are used. User logs in to TS1, adds a printer, after
his shift logs off. Profile is saved to file server. Next day user logs on
to TS2, cached profile exists. Print was not added on this box, so are you
saying that TS2 will simply use the cached profile and the user would have
to re-add the printer instead of the profile with the printer being pulled
from the file server?