[THIN] Re: Printer Issue

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 10:37:02 -0700 (PDT)

Click each one and see which server it is on.  Use pdmanager or the printers
server properties to remove the drivers from the server.  Wait forever for MF
consol to update
JK
Michael Boggan <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:No. I am talking about under the
printers section.  Under Printer Management there are two sections: Printers
and Drivers.

Thanks,

Michael Boggan