[THIN] Re: PN Agent not cleaning up

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:24:45 -0700

I agree with your statements, but it's not happening.    I can login 10
times and the icon is still there.  I click on the PN Agent icon in
thesystem tray and select "Application Refresh" and the icons still stay.

adam

             "Evan Mann"
             <emann@pinnaclefi
             nancial.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: PN Agent not cleaning up
             10/05/2005 08:07
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

It will clean it up on the next application refresh.  That will occur
when they login to the PNAgent client itself or when they do a manual
refresh.  I never bothered to look for an auto refresh interval because
the refresh is really slow.  Takes a good 20 seconds sometimes, and
while that happens, none of the icons can actually be used to launch an
app.  The refresh has to finish first.

Anyone know how to speed this up?